Archive for the ‘Where to Dance Updates’ Category
This fun contest will test your West Coast Swing connection skills! Here’s how it works:
- No entry fee
- Sign up with a partner.
- Anyone can enter, but Instructors and Advanced+ competitors must dance in their opposite roles.
- Anyone can lead or follow but you cannot switch roles during the contest – you must choose who will lead and who will follow for the duration of the contest.
- Sign up AT the Feb. 22 dance before 10:30pm
- Competition will be held at 11:00pm
How it works:
- One dancer in each partnership must wear a blindfold.
- Music will be chosen by the DJ.
- Judges will be randomly chosen from the audience.
- Competitors will be “tapped out” until only three couples remain standing. The final three couples will duke it out with BOTH partners blindfolded.
The winning couple will receive iTunes gift cards.
There’s more going on that night, too — get all the details on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/235968379898188/
Or on this website: http://www.smoothstyle.ca/dance-lessons/master-classes.html